- Committing sins and not feeling any guilt.
- Having a hard heart and no desire to read the Quran.
- Feeling too lazy to do good deeds, e.g. being late for Salat
- Neglecting the Sunnah.
- Having mood swings, for instance being upset about petty things and
bothered and irritated most of the time.
- Not feeling anything when hearing verses from the Quran, for
example when Allah warns us of punishments and His promise of glad
- Finding difficulty in remembering Allah and making dhikr.
- Not feeling bad when things are done against the Shariah.
- Desiring status and wealth.
- Being mean and miserly, i.e. not wanting to part with wealth.
- Ordering others to do good deeds when not practicing them
- Feeling pleased when things are not progressing for others.
- Being concerned with whether something is Haraam or Halaalonly; and
not avoiding makroo (not recommended) things.
- Making fun of people who do simple good deeds, like cleaning the
- Not feeling concerned about the situation of Muslims.
- Not feeling the responsibility to do something to promote Islam.
- Being unable to deal with calamities, for instance crying and
yelling in funerals.
- Liking to argue just for the sake of arguing without any proof.
- Becoming engrossed and very involved with dunya, worldly things,
i.e. feeling bad only when losing something in terms of material
- Becoming engrossed and obsessive about ourselves.
- Liking to hang around people of opposite sex.
Possible cure to weak imaan
Allah is One <---> Quraan is One <---> Siraat_al_Mustaqeem is One
One Ummah <---> One Islaam <---> One Voice <---> One Worshipping Method
Quraan is a Light and to see a light, you don’t need any other light.
Quraan is Free from any Error or Contradictions.
when the Quraan is recited, then listen to it and remain silent, that mercy may be shown to you. (Al_Quraan_007.204)Repeating and Reminding is a Key to the success of Effective Communication.
You are FULLY allowed to copy / forward / Print / Distribute / Clone Web / Duplicate Web any or all part of it.